19 weeks 6 days
Did you just fall in love ? I know you will once you meet me ! My name is Linda and I am ready to join your family FUR-ever!
If you would like to come in and see Linda, please hit GREEN button above to SCHEDULE an APPOINTMENT time.
Her father is 9 lbs, and Her mother is 8 lbs.
As a Shih Tzu-Bichon, she's Non Shedding, Hypoallergenic.
Thank you for the interest in our puppies. You can give me a call and I would be happy to answer any of your questions.
My number is 248-880-4997
As you browse the internet for a puppy, you’ll find most have an “À la cart” approach, for a puppy and no more!
At The Family Puppy, rather than you starting from scratch…
* AKC or Canine Partner Registration
* Only Family Friendly Breed Selection
* Our Breeder & Kennel Screening
* 3 Inspections - AKC, USDA, & State
* 2 Veterinarian Physical Exams
* Proper Vaccinations & Wormings
* Veterinarian Health Certificate
* 30 Day Pet Insurance with $1500 Limit
* 2 Year Birth Defect Protection
* Lifetime Parvo & Distemper Protection
* Free Lifetime Behavior Training
* Microchip & Lifetime Enrollment
* $100 Instant Credit for Supplies
* Face-to-Face meeting B4 Purchase
* Unequaled In-Store Puppy Socialization
* and much more!
We dare you to compare it with other puppy sources.
This FIVE-STAR package saves you time & money.
This puppy is $4395 or $186 per month which includes all the items listed above.
We’re a family owned, Michigan based company, known for helping families like yours with a successful, forever choice for more than 22 years.
Check out these video links to learn more:
Meet or Breeders
Our Breeder Requirements
Healthy Pet Challenge
OUR HEALTH GUARANTEE
The health of your puppy is our number one priority. To ensure your puppy arrives home happy and healthy, we not only require comprehensive health evaluations for every puppy, but also offer a Health Guarantee.
OUR BREEDER REQUIREMENTS
The Family Puppy has a zero tolerance policy for puppy mills or substandard breeding practices of any kind. Our puppies are raised with love, respect and a high level of attention and personal care.